“Genuine people know who they are. They are confident enough to be comfortable in their own skin. They are firmly grounded in reality, and they’re truly present in each moment because they’re not trying to figure out someone else’s agenda or worrying about their own”.
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ¿Cómo fomentar el talento para la innovación en Centroamérica?
- What We Do
- About Us
- 60 Countries’ Digital Competitiveness, Indexed
- The Two Traits of the Best Problem-Solving Teams | HBR
- Young Professor-Student Testimonial/Testimonio de un Alumno-Profesor | IEECP 2018 |
- NYTimes: Seven of the Deadliest Infrastructure Failures Throughout History