“Research on leadership attributes found significant differences in the assignment of 28 leadership attributes when applied to men and women. While men were more often assigned attributes such as analytical, competent, athletic and dependable, women were more often assigned compassionate, enthusiastic, energetic and organized”.
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 12 Habits of Genuine People | Dr. Travis Bradberry | Pulse | LinkedIn
- Courage: The Defining Characteristic of Great Leaders - HBS Working Knowledge - Harvard Business School
- Reimagining and rethinking engineering education - MIT Report
- The 50 Best Inventions of 2018 | Time.com
- The global forces inspiring a new narrative of progress | McKinsey