Dear ASEE Members:
Mark your Calendars Now!
The 126th ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition
Tampa, Florida, June 16 – 19, 2019
The only conference dedicated to all disciplines of engineering education…
We are committed to fostering the exchange of ideas, enhancing teaching methods and curriculum, and providing prime networking opportunities for engineering and technology education stakeholders such as: deans, faculty members, and industry and government representatives.
The conference features more than 400 technical sessions, with peer-reviewed papers spanning all disciplines of engineering education.
Abstract Submissions Open September 4th:
• We are pleased to announce that the abstract submission phase for the 2019 ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition in Tampa, Florida will open September 4th.
• The deadline to submit your abstract is October 15, 2018.
Call for Papers Available:
• The Call for Papers for the various divisions are available on our website at
Session Requests Open September 4th:
• Sunday Workshop Applications are also available between September 4th and October 29, 2018.
• Applications can be accessed by clicking this link https://www.asee.org/public/person_sessions/new and logging in
Author’s Kits are Available:
• The 2019 Annual Conference Author’s Kit contains extremely important information regarding the submission process as well as all relevant deadlines and is available on our website at https://www.asee.org/conferences-and-events/conferences/annual-conference/2019/papers-management/for-authors
• Please be sure to read the Author’s Kit in its entirety and refer to it whenever necessary.
• If you have any questions regarding submitting your abstract submission, your Monolith account, or the paper management process, please contact The Conferences Team at email@example.com 202-350-5720 for assistance.
We are looking forward to working with your towards another successful conference!
The Conferences Team
Follow us on Twitter @ASEE_DC