InnovaHiEd Institute announces new modules to be offered in 2020!
The 1 ECTS modules can be selected as part of the International Engineering Educator Certification Program (IEECP), or, they can be offered as a stand-alone professional courses for engineering and STEM faculty, deans, graduate students and others interested. They can be offered on-line or presential. Almost all of the instructors are experienced professors who possess the Ing.Paed.IGIP academic certification.
Share with colleagues and contact us below for more information about how you can customize a professional capacity building event for your institution or group of institutions.
Module themes include:
- E1 – Getting Ready for the ABET Accreditation (Lueny Morell)
- E2 – Getting Ready for the EQANIE (IT) Accreditation in Europe (Eduardo Vendrell)
- E3 – Design Thinking (Lueny Morell)
- E4 – Fundamentals of Faculty Evaluation (Wilson Rivera, Lueny Morell)
- E5 – Developing and Sustaining Industry-University Relationships (Lueny Morell, Rosa Buxeda)
- E6 – Flipped Learning (Uriel Cukierman, Lueny Morell)
- E7- Learning with Case Studies (Rosa Buxeda, Lueny Morell)
- E8 – Teaching with Teams (Rosa Buxeda, Lueny Morell)
- E9 – Jigsaw Puzzle Learning: an effective cooperative learning strategy (Lueny Morell)
- E10- Capstone Design Course with Project Management (Lorenzo Saliceti, Wilson Rivera, Annie Román)
- E11- Integrating Industry 4.0 into the Curriculum (Wilson Rivera)
- E12 – Integrating Innovation & Entrepreneurship into the Curriculum (Wilson Rivera, Lueny Morell)
- E13- Integrating Leadership into the Engineering Curriculum (Lueny Morell)
- E14 – Establishing a Global Challenges Scholars Program at your Institution (Rama Bindinagavale, Lueny Morell)
- E15 – Teaching Critical Thinking (Uriel Cukierman)
- E16 – Teaching Oral & Written Communication (Rosa Buxeda, Lorenzo Saliceti)
- E17 – Change Management in Higher Education (Lueny Morell, Uriel Cukierman)
- E18 – Developing & Using Videos for Learning (Uriel Cukierman)
- E19 – Integrating Data Science into the STEM Curriculum (Wilson Rivera)
- E20 – Cybersecurity Awareness in Higher Education (Wilson Rivera)
- E21 – Instructional Design Basics (Lueny Morell)
Contact us for more information!